Click here to view pictures of Fredericksburg concerts!
7:30 p.m. Saturday evenings at the
Maury Stadium in downtown historic Fredericksburg, VA
July 15, 2017
July 22, 2017
July 39, 2017
August 5, 2017
August 12, 2017
$5 per person, $4 Bluemont Friends & Seniors, $2 kids under 12.
There are no advance ticket sales; tickets available at concert.
At Kenmore and Hanover Streets, Fredericksburg:
- From I-95, take exit 130A, Route 3 East;
- Follow Route 3 East, moving to the far left lane as convenient, to 6th traffic light, Route 3 Business (William Street) (c. 1 mile);
- Turn left onto Rt 3 Business/William Street and proceed approximately 4 blocks past the University of Mary Washington to Kenmore Avenue at bottom of hill (look for Bluemont Concert sign.);
- Turn right on Kenmore Avenue and proceed one block to Hanover Street. Maury Stadium is on the left at the corner of Kenmore and Hanover Streets.
Google Map to location
In bad weather:
James Monroe High School
2300 Washington Avenue
We prefer to hold Bluemont concerts outside if possible. Summer weather can change quickly and is sometimes hard to predict. Always go to the outdoor concert site first; if the concert has moved, proceed to the nearby indoor site. Decision to move indoors will be posted at site and broadcast over local radio stations.
Google Map to location
Welcome to the Greater Fredericksburg Area
The historic Fredericksburg region has many quaint and interesting places to visit. A walk down our lovely sidewalks past picturesque old commercial buildings and beautifully maintained homes reminds us of the rich traditions of our past.
There are historical Virginia homes, civil war sites, wonderful restaurants, country inns, bed and breakfasts, and shops of all kinds and a wealth of history here in the Stafford, Spotsylvania and Fredericksburg area.
Become a Bluemont Volunteer and help bring the performing arts to your community throughout the year, meet your neighbors and have fun at the same time. Sign-up with our Online Volunteer Form
A Community Partnership
Quality, Family and Affordability
Public leaders, private businesses, civic groups and individuals support Bluemont's year-round programs in our schools and communities. We thank them for their commitment to maintaining quality cultural programs in Fredericksburg and the Greater Fredericksburg area. You can join them by supporting Bluemont programs in your community. Please join us in thanking our major donors:
Partners and Major Donors
- Mary Washington Hospital Foundation
- Rappahannock Rotary Club
- The Gerald and Paula McNichols Family Foundation
- Roy and Cathy Strohl
- Jerry & Ruth Redding
- Loudoun Mutual Insurance Co.
- David & Susan Cyr
- Frank and Betty Jones
- Ray Pollock
- Gerald and Cathy McNichols
- Stephen & Helen Sanders
- The General Store Restaurant
- Robert & Janice Craig
- George Fish
- Robert Headley
- Ron and Libby Wasem
- Jim Steele
- David and Karen Johnson
- Seth Craig
- Tom and Jane Treichler
- Ida Ansell
- A.C. and Phyllis Whitley
- Claire Curcio
- Mike Redding
- Rappahannock Electric Cooperative
Additional Bluemont supporters will be recognized throughout the year as received. For information on how to sponsor a Bluemont program in your community, click here.