Click here to view pictures of Culpeper concerts!
7:30 p.m. Friday evenings on the lawn of the
Old County Courthouse in downtown historic Culpeper, VA
$5 per person, $4 Bluemont Friends & Seniors, $2 kids under 12.
There are no advance ticket sales; tickets available at concert.
Old Culpeper County Courthouse
At 115 West Davis Street, Culpeper:
- From I-66 take Route 29 South toward Warrenton, VA;
- Take Route 29 South past Warrenton to second Culpeper exit. Route 3 North (c. 25 miles);
- Turn right at bottom of exit and follow Route 3 North to second traffic light, South Main Street (1 mile);
- Turn right and proceed on south Main to West Davis Street (1/2 mile, center of town);
- Turn left on Davis and proceed half block to the Culpeper Courthouse green on the right.
Google Map to location
In bad weather:
St. Stephen's Episcopal Church
115 N East St, Culpeper VA, 22701
We prefer to hold Bluemont concerts outside if possible. Summer weather can change quickly and is sometimes hard to predict. Always go to the outdoor concert site first; if the concert has moved, proceed to the nearby indoor site. Decision to move indoors will be posted at site and broadcast over local radio stations.
Google Map to locaton
Welcome to Culpeper and Culpeper County
Historic Culpeper and Culpeper County have many quaint and interesting places to visit. A walk down our lovely sidewalks past picturesque old commercial buildings and beautifully maintained homes reminds us of the rich traditions of our past.
There are wonderful restaurants, country inns, bed and breakfasts, and shops of all kinds and a wealth of history here in both Culpeper and Culpeper County.
Culpeper Visitor Center
or contact the Department of Tourism at (540) 727-0611 or
1 (844) 490-2577
Become a Bluemont Volunteer and help bring the performing arts to your community throughout the year, meet your neighbors and have fun at the same time. Sign-up with our Online Volunteer Form
A Community Partnership
Quality, Family and Affordability
Public leaders, private businesses, civic groups and individuals support Bluemont's year-round programs in our schools and communities. We thank them for their commitment to maintaining quality cultural programs in Culpeper County. You can join them by supporting Bluemont programs in your community. Please join us in thanking our major donors:
Partners and Major Donors
- Town of Culpeper
- County of Culpeper
- Jefferson Homebuilders, Inc.
- Loudoun Mutual Insurance Co.
- Dominion Resources
- Marianne Means
- Culpeper Baptist Retirement Community, Inc.
- Davies, Barrell, Will, Lewellyn & Edwards, P.L.C.
- Rosson Troilo Motor Co
- Horizon Milling, LLC (Corgill Inc.)
- Miriam Halsey
- Found & Sons Funeral Home
- Vicky Payne
- SWIFT Community Affairs, Inc.
- Blue Ridge Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Petersen Jewelers
- Best Western-Culpeper Inn
- Found & Sons Funeral Home/li>
- Gayheart & Willis, P.C.
- S.W.I.F.T. Community Affairs, Inc.
- German P. Culver, Jr. CPA PC
- Clore-English Funeral Home
- Recyc Systems Inc.
- Nicolas, Jones & Company, PLC
- Elliott H. DeJarnette, Attorney at Law
Additional Bluemont supporters will be recognized throughout the year as received. For information on how to sponsor a Bluemont program in your community, click here.