Click here to view pictures of Colonial Beach concerts!
11:00 AM on Fourth Saturdays at Town Hill in downtown historic Colonial Beach, Virginia
No charge for admission, but donations are welcome to support Bluemont programs in local schools and healthcare facilities.
At the intersection of Washington Avenue and Colonial Avenue
- From I-95, take Exit Route 3 East (toward U. of Mary Washington);
- Proceed 20 miles to Rt 205 at King George, Va;
- Turn left on Route 205 and proceed about 12 miles to Colonial Beach;
- Turn left on Colonial Avenue at stoplight/McDonalds and proceed ¼ mile to Washington Ave;
- Town Hill is at intersection of Colonial and Washington Avenues, on your right.
Google Map to location
In bad weather:
Under the tent at Town Hill Park, rain or shine
Welcome to Colonial Beach and Westmoreland
Historic Colonial Beach and Westmoreland County have many quaint and interesting places to visit. A walk down our lovely sidewalks past picturesque old commercial buildings and beautifully maintained homes reminds us of the rich traditions of our past.
There are wonderful restaurants, country inns, bed and breakfasts, and shops of all kinds and a wealth of history here in both Colonial Beach and Westmoreland County.
804-224-7181 or 804-224-0732 (Saturdays only)
Colonial Beach Chamber of Commerce - Visitor Info
Become a Bluemont Volunteer and help bring the performing arts to your community throughout the year, meet your neighbors and have fun at the same time. Sign-up using our Online Volunteer Form or contact Sherry Woods at (804)-224-0221 or Jim and Irene Lemons at (804) 224-2176 to volunteer or sponsor 2008 Market Days.
A Community Partnership
Quality, Family and Affordability
Public leaders, private businesses, civic groups and individuals support Bluemont's year-round programs in our schools and communities. We thank them for their commitment to maintaining quality cultural programs in Colonial Beach and Westmoreland County. You can join them by supporting Bluemont programs in your community. Please join us in thanking our major donors:
- Town of Colonial Beach
- The Free Lance-Star
- Fred and Karen Schaufeld
- Bob Moe of Moe Technologies, Inc.
- Gerald and Paula McNichols Family Foundation
- The Woodall Foundation
- Northern Gateway communities of Westmoreland and King George Counties
- The Virginia Commission fot the Arts
- The National Endowment for the Arts
- Dominion Virginia Power
- Irene and Jim Lemons, Exit Mid-Rivers Realty
- Sherryl Ann Woods
Additional Bluemont supporters will be recognized throughout the year as received. For information on how to sponsor a Bluemont program in your community, click here.